Subject: Re: install
From: [email-masked]

28 Dec 1997 21:06:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>>   Michael Hirmke ([email-masked])
   28 Dec 1997 16:28:00 +0100
>
>I did add the trailing slash. Sorry about the HTML format.  I switched now.
>I still have questions about the 1) /tmp how and where do I apply this? I
>made a set tmp=J:\Temp in the auto exec.bat. 2)the drive mount that is
>refereed to?? how and where do I do that?  3) what is bin/sh and how to <<

You're getting piecemeal information.  This system isn't for an inexperienced
programmer.  You need to know how to set up a Unix system, which means you
need to know some version of Unix.  It's a wonder you haven't had a serious
accident yet, or that your other helpers haven't had one.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".