Subject: Re: install
From: [email-masked] (Magnus Baeck)

28 Dec 1997 14:46:09 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <000901bd1334$068be320$9c55dacd@vic-and-michele>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

At 20:57 1997-12-27 -0500, you wrote:
>I still have questions about the 1) /tmp how and where do I apply this? I
>made a set tmp=J:\Temp in the auto exec.bat. 
>
That won't do, /tmp is referring to the directory \tmp which doesn't exist.
Either create it, or mount your temporary directory as /tmp;

mount j:\temp /tmp

The mount command without parameters will show what directories you have
mounted. 

>3) what is bin/sh and how to create it and add sh.exe to it?
>
Mount your GNU-Win32 bin-directory (normally
\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\bin) as /bin just like with the temporary
directory.

___________________________________________
Magnus Baeck               [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".