Subject: clear.c program that clears cygwin screen and disconnects keyboard
From: [email-masked]

27 Dec 1997 21:16:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

As the caption promised, the following is a supposedly correct clear.exe
program that clears the bash$ window, but leaves the cygwin keyboard
not working.  Try it and see for yourself.

clear.c:
=========================================================================
#include <stdio.h>

int main (int argc, char **argv)
{
	/* ansi.sys (and Linux) clear screen command: */
	return printf("\e[2J");
}
=========================================================================

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".