Subject: Installation and running
From: [email-masked] (victor)

27 Dec 1997 09:27:03 -0800
Message-ID: <004d01bd12e9$03331040$b955dacd.cygnus.gnu-win32@vic-and-michele>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0047_01BD12BF.19952460";
	type="multipart/alternative"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BD12BF.19952460
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0048_01BD12BF.19952460"

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01BD12BF.19952460
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I followed the installation process as best I could.  I was unsure of =
the exact syntax to use in the autoexec.bat  Is it=20

SET GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=3DD:\gnuwin32\H-i386-cygwin32\tcl\bin

I set the program up on the D drive and eliminated the b18 sub-folder. I =
did the same with the other lines.  Do I have to do anything with the =
"mount"  if so, what do I do? (In Windows 95 please)
Another problem I am having is the line when I launch base.exe is the  =
request for /tmp.   What do I do and where do I do it?  In Windows95 you =
don't create a /tmp.  I created a TMP folder and added a line =
TMP=3DJ:\tmp to the auto exec.bat.  Please explain these things in a =
manner that people with no experience in programming and working  in Win =
95 can understand.  I have signed up for an online C++ class and they =
recommended your program.  I want to have it set up before the class =
starts on the 5th. =20
Vic  Peters   =20
[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01BD12BF.19952460
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><TITLE>Untitled Normal Page</TITLE><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY background=3Dcid:003f01bd12e9$025a6380$b955dacd@vic-and-michele=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D125>
<DIV>I followed the installation process as best I could.&nbsp; I was =
unsure of=20
the exact syntax to use in the autoexec.bat&nbsp; Is it </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>SET GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=3DD:\gnuwin32\H-i386-cygwin32\tcl\bin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I set the program up on the D drive and eliminated the b18 =
sub-folder. I=20
did the same with the other lines.&nbsp; Do I have to do anything with =
the=20
&quot;mount&quot;&nbsp; if so, what do I do? (In Windows 95 =
please)</DIV>
<DIV>Another problem I am having is the line when I launch base.exe is =
the&nbsp;=20
request for /tmp.&nbsp;&nbsp; What do I do and where do I do it?&nbsp; =
In=20
Windows95 you don't create a /tmp.&nbsp; I created a TMP folder and =
added a line=20
TMP=3DJ:\tmp to the auto exec.bat.&nbsp; Please explain these things in =
a manner=20
that people with no experience in programming and working&nbsp; in Win =
95 can=20
understand.&nbsp; I have signed up for an online C++ class and they =
recommended=20
your program.&nbsp; I want to have it set up before the class starts on =
the=20
5th.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Vic&nbsp; Peters&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01BD12BF.19952460--

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BD12BF.19952460
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <003f01bd12e9$025a6380$b955dacd@vic-and-michele>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BD12BF.19952460--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".