Subject: Windows 98 prospects
From: [email-masked] (John Miller)

23 Dec 1997 22:46:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Dear All,

I was reacently lucky enought to get my hands on a beta copy of Win98.  I Was
first wondering weather anyone else has tried Gnu-Win32 (ethier cygnus or
mingw32) with Win98 and weather there would be any reason why either of these
wouldn't work.  (They outh to work fine IMOH).  My second question is weather or
not There are any plans to port (change, enhance)  Gnu-Win32 to this "new"
system.  If so is there anything I (a novice programmer) can (legaly) do to
help.

sincerly,
John Miller
<[email-masked]>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".