Subject: gdb questions
From: [email-masked] (Matt Stupple)

23 Dec 1997 01:29:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Two questions about gdb - hope these aren't FAQs as I couldn't find
answers to either on line....

1) How do I disable the Tk GUI for gdb?  In general I find the command
line interface more useful and more forgiving.

2) Is it possible to use gdb to debug code built using MSVC?  I'm using
the M$ compiler, but building from the command line with gmake etc and
would like to be able to debug in similar fashion; the alternative
(using the MSVC IDE) really doesn't appeal!

Thanks,

Matt.
-- 
/\/\att Stupple    TIBCO, Gracechurch House, London EC3V OJA
[email-masked]    http://www.tibco.com/   +44(0)171 2956053
"How can you lie there and think of England,
 When you don't even know who's in the team?" -- Billy Bragg
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".