Subject: Re: Cygnus / info man reader
From: [email-masked]

20 Dec 1997 01:07:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>>   Joseph E. Banta, Esquire ([email-masked])
   Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:55:42 -0500

Has anyone put together a binary release of the standalone info
browser with a 32-bit compiler?  I'm using the djgpp one now, but
its a little quirky in NT. <<

You can get TkInfo to work.  Of course that means getting the latest
Windows release of tkxx.dll and tclxx.dll, then generating import
libraries for cygwin using dlltool and impdef, then compiling and
linking TkInfo.  And, it's a little fussy to operate, but can work.

As for man.exe, you need the gnu archives at prep.ai.mit.edu, where
you download the man sources and its helper apps.

Œ
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".