Subject: Re: CreateProcess() (NT-style)
From: [email-masked] (dave madden)

19 Dec 1997 15:24:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

 =>From: [email-masked] (Tim Newsham)
 =>...
 =>I have a similar program at http://www.lava.net/~newsham.  It
 =>doesn't seem to suffer the problems you mention.  Feel free to
 =>grab it to see how it differs from yours.

Bingo!  Thanks to you, I now have a full, native-NT telnetd server!
(The problem was, I was passing the DETACHED_PROCESS and
CREATE_NO_WINDOW flags to CreateProcess...I should have just passed
0.)

I have to fiddle with the CR/LF handling a bit (you have to type
ctrl-j now to get commands recognized) but that should be finished by
this afternoon.  I'll put the source code, binary, and a readme in a
tarball at:

		ftp://ftp.webvision.com/pub/nttelnetd.tar.gz

Thanks!

d.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".