Subject: Re: CreateProcess() NT style
From: [email-masked]

19 Dec 1997 05:55:47 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>>   dave madden ([email-masked])
   Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:27:05 -0800
I've written a native telnet server for NT (it uses standard Win32
calls rather than the cygwin DLL) but I'm having trouble communicating
with processes spawned from the CMD.EXE that I start up after the user
logs in.  Builtins like VER and SET work fine, as do a few other very
simple commands (DIR & TYPE [builtin?], DATE), but when I run a
substantial program like bash or CL, I get no output.  I end up
killing the process with the Task Manager to get back to the shell. <<

Did you by any chance remember to issue the initialization call to the
wsoc32.dll?
Œ
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".