Subject: Pre-built cvs-1.9.20 for NT
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

18 Dec 1997 02:29:35 -0800
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19971218095629.00963bc0.cygnus.gnu-win32@mailhost>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

I have put a pre-built version of cvs-1.9.20 client/server for NT with my
pserverd patches on my web-page http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp.
You should find all of the necessary files to get up and running on that
page. 1.9.20 has $Log$ problems which means I personally don't currently
use it as a server, but it is easy to get up and running because you don't
need patch or rcs, and I don't currently have a patched prebuilt 1.9.18
lying around.

andy
   ___                ____         	Dr Andy Piper
  / _ \___ ________ _/ / Solutions_	(require 'disclaimer)
 / ___/ _ `/ __/ _ `/ / / _ `/\ \ /	[email-masked]
/_/   \_,_/_/  \_,_/_/_/\_,_//_\_\ 	boot /vmemacs

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".