Subject: Re: Beta 19 status
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

18 Dec 1997 00:59:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (Bartlee A. Anderson)
Cc: [email-masked]

Bartlee A. Anderson wrote:
> 
> Any chance for a b19 for Christmas?

Soon, I hope, but it's vacation time for me now until the end of the
year.  I really will let people know when I have a hard date to announce.
The "Coolview" dll from Sergey (see project web pages for link) has a lot
of the improvements to Cygwin32 that will be in b19 so that's worth
checking out for now.

I can say that the longer it takes for it to come out, the higher quality
the release will be but that might not be much consolation.  :-)

Happy holidays all!

Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".