Subject: first time compiling windows app with gcc
From: [email-masked] (Kurt Häusler)

16 Dec 1997 23:57:37 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

hello, this question has already been asked by [email-masked]
but it wasnt answered.

how can I compile programs when i get error messages like undefined
reference etc.  this is just a program using the windows api to pop up one
window and saw hello world.

I have compiled it before under two other compilers and one of them I had to
use a option like    -lwin32  or something.  What is the equivalent option
with this compiler?

gcc hello.c is all I have been using.

Please answer, I would be very greatful.

Thanks from Kurt

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".