Subject: Re: Buiilding Vxds with gnu-win32
From: [email-masked]

16 Dec 1997 18:55:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked] ([email-masked])

>>        Hi all! <<

That's `y'all'.

>>        I've been looking through the archives but I've found no answer to a
previous post regarding building VxDs with gnu-win32.

        Sorry if I bother you with an obvious question (and answer) but, is it
possible to build those famous VxDs with gnu-win32? Has anybody done it
or tried it?<<

That comes under the heading of those extras that even commercial compilers
don't cover.  Like adding a library of DPMI calls to the Windows server, so
that applications written for another gcc compiler can be compiled under
cygwin.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".