Subject: Buiilding Vxds with gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] (J.C. LAISECA)

16 Dec 1997 07:31:50 -0800
Message-ID: <c=ES%a=_%p=FAGOR?AUTOMATION%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

	Hi all!

	I've been looking through the archives but I've found no answer to a
previous post regarding building VxDs with gnu-win32.

	Sorry if I bother you with an obvious question (and answer) but, is it
possible to build those famous VxDs with gnu-win32? Has anybody done it
or tried it?

	Any other suggestions? Maybe other tools?

	Thanks a lot in advance.

	JC Laiseca
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".