Subject: Partial Distribution of GNU-Win32 Utilities
From: [email-masked] (Ron Crisco)

15 Dec 1997 23:02:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I need to know what the requirements are for re-distributing only the
md5sum.exe and cygwin.dll. This is non-profit of course, just a convenience
so that our users don't need to download the full 4M usertools.exe. Is it
enough to just copy the GNU license from the FAQ and distribute that along
with those 2 files? Or is there a more stringent requirement?
Also, must we provide the md5sum source in that zip file? Or may we point to
the Cygnus site for source availablity. I would like to do this all on the
up and up :)

FYI, this will be used as part of the OpenQuake initiative -
www.openquake.org to help verify file downloads by providing the MD5
checksum.

RonSolo

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".