Subject: WFSO failure running make in emacs
From: [email-masked] (Steve Kachman)

12 Dec 1997 19:19:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

When I run make in emacs I get the following error

gcc   -g -O1 -I../../include -I. -fcheck-new -ffor-scope -c lu.cc
(F:\USR\H-I386-CYGWIN32\BIN\MAKE.EXE 1117) sig_send: WFSO error, pid 1117,
rc 258, signal 0, last signal -1, error 0
gcc   -g -O1 -I../../include -I. -fcheck-new -ffor-scope -c ginverse1.cc
gcc   -g -O1 -I../../include -I. -fcheck-new -ffor-scope -c symm_eigen.cc
gcc   -g -O1 -I../../include -I. -fcheck-new -ffor-scope -c nonsymm_eigen.cc
gcc   -g -O1 -I../../include -I. -fcheck-new -ffor-scope -c sweep.cc

It happens with a variety of source files and always on the first one. I am
using Sergey Okhapkin's coolview cygwin32 and GNU Emacs 19.34.6
(i386-*-nt4.0) of Thu Sep 25 1997 on ESME.

Any suggestions?

Steve Kachman
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".