Subject: lcc-win32 vs. mingw32/gnuwin32
From: [email-masked] (Joshua J Little)

11 Dec 1997 16:08:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Joshua J Little <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Does anyone out there have any experience with the c compiler lcc for
compiling vanilla win32 C code?  It seems to make much smaller
executables, compiles a lot faster, and, at least for the examples in
Petzold's "Programming Windows 95," it compiles the code pretty much right
out-of-the-box, unlike mingw32 or gnuwin32.  Are there any disadvantages
to it that anyone knows of?  Any advice anyone can offer?
	Thanks in advance for the help.

Josh Little
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".