Subject: Basic question : I don't see man.exe
From: [email-masked] (Gerard Milhaud)

11 Dec 1997 13:30:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

    I've just installed b18, and i'm very happy to have my gnu
environment on NT. But the commands (i.e. ls) are not exactly the same
so i've tried "man ls" bash answers me that it can't find man.  I'm
wondering that man.exe is not in the bin directory where bash is. I've
seen all the man stuff in three directories in the distribution, so i
think there is a possibility to use it (and the info stuff so, because
there is not texinfo.exe or info.exe neither).

    Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gerard MILHAUD
Ecole Superieure d'Ingenieurs de Luminy (ESIL)
Luminy - Case 925 - 13288 Marseille Cedex 09
Tel.: 04 91 82 85 31 - Fax.: 04 91 82 85 11
mailto:[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".