Subject: wind river and cygnus - what is the relationship?
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hughes)

10 Dec 1997 12:09:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnuwin95 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

I have been looking at the gnu port to NT for some time and have installed the s/w
and am trying hard to use it.

I am a user of the Wind River VxWorks hosted on a SPARC/Solaris box. 
I recently obtained an NT hosted version of the VxWorks  and think that there may be 
some potential incompatibility with the gnu95 system. It appears that there is a
cygwin.dll shipped with the VxWorks system - I presume for running the gnu 
tool chain. It is dated June 96 so I guess it is old BUT it appears to have
extra functionality - mmap appears to be there.

Any ideas most welcome

Kevin

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".