Subject: (newbie) please be kind...
From: [email-masked] (shorti)

8 Dec 1997 20:25:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

hello all:

ok - here's the deal: i have very limited experience with c, although i'm
figuring out the text-driven stuff fairly well. i would like to write
windows programs using my new found resources, but i know next to nothing
about API, integrating dll's, etc.  does anyone know of any good
tutorials/references on win32 (or c in general) on the web?  maybe if you
have nothing better to do over christmas holiday, you could write one?  or
is it just easier for me to go out and buy a book?  If you have a list of
links related to (c, win32) programming, it would be greatly appreciated..
i'll compile it to a webpage somewhere...

Also - could someone point me to the things that make bash useful?  i'm not
sure totally what to do..

right now i'm questioning the wisdom of the person that said "ignorance is
bliss"...

thanx for your time and patience,
- josh
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".