Subject: Trying to compile TinyMUSH 2.2.3
From: [email-masked] (kmoon)

8 Dec 1997 15:31:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

I know this has already been ported, but anyone who runs a MUSH knows that you 
have to be able to compile the program yourself. Anyhow,

After running the 'configure' shell script, I checked the config.log file it 
generated, and I noticed something about the slide.h (include/sys copy), 
around lines 31-37 (told me errors before '('). It told me there was a problem 
with this two times. I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

However, after the configure, and modifying relevant Makefile and .h's 
entries, I tried to compile it. However, it failed with a problem with 
'getpagesize' not having the same value ('getpagesize' is a symbolic constant 
which I believed is defined as a function - difficult to tell from code).

Has anyone gotten this to work? If so, what kind of environment are you 
running?

Thanks in advance.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".