Subject: GDB problems
From: [email-masked] (Hiro Sugawara)

8 Dec 1997 13:06:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm building Win32-LynxOS cross debuggers out of b18 and having
the following problems:

1. Missing function
gdb/utils.c complains a missing function of "win32pollquit" which
it makes a call to.

I replaced the function with a stub and succeeded in building...

2. GDB crashes in ScreedRows()
This reports a segmentation violation error.

This seems to be a DLL function. I relaced the call with a default
constant value of 24 and ScreenCols() with 80 and it no longer
crashed.

3. GDB doesn't honor ^C
Now I can debug a LynxOS process over TCP/IP, but if the process
enters a blocking system call (like sleep()), hitting ^C at
GDB is no use. (This may be related to the first problem.)

I'm using a Pentium NT box with 32MB. Does anyone have similar
symptoms (and solutions!)?

Thanks.
hiro
-- 
Hiro Sugawara, a ticketed driver on the Information Super-Highway
Lynx Real-Time Systems, Inc.                 mailto:[email-masked]
2239 Samaritan Dr. San Jose, CA 95124         http://www.lynx.com
Voice:+1(408)879-3900  Fax:+1(408)879-3920
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".