Subject: Trouble building ncurses 1.9.9g.
From: [email-masked] (Bruce S. Skinner)

8 Dec 1997 06:46:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I have been trying to build ncurses_1.9.9g under cygwin32 b18.5 & NT4.0.
It appears to build O.K. but when I try and run any of the test programs
I get: Error opening terminal: linux.

If at this point I do a make install everything appears to go smoothly
until:

  linking captoinfo to tic
  ln: cannot create hard link `/usr/local/bin/captoinfo' to
`/usr/local/bin/tic': No such file or directory
  make: [install.progs] Error 1 (ignored)

and later

  sh ./run_tic.sh /usr/local/bin . /usr/local/share/terminfo 
  ** Building terminfo database, please wait...
  ** adjusting tabset paths
  "/tmp/7863", line 268, terminal 'unknown': resolution of use=dumb failed
  "/tmp/7863", line 772, terminal 'iris-ansi-ap': resolution of
use=iris-ansi failed
    .
    .
    .
  "/tmp/7863", line 12655, terminal 'env230': resolution of use=vt100 failed
  "/tmp/7863", line 12664, terminal 'ep40': resolution of use=ep4080 failed
  ? tic could not build /usr/local/share/terminfo
  make: *** [install.data] Error 1
  make: *** [install] Error 2

Please forgive me if these errors should blatantly tell me what is amiss.
I'm not a unix person or Winnt person.  I have searched the mailing list
archives and haven't gotten any clues from there.  Any comments?

regards :-)
Bruce S. Skinner

        Bruce S. Skinner                | [email-masked]
DEFENCE RESEARCH ESTABLISHMENT ATLANTIC | [email-masked]
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA, B2Y 3Z7 | (902) 426-3100 (205)
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed without any
other reason but because they are not already common."    John Locke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bash$ pwd
/skinner
bash$ cd //d/Gnu

bash$ bash$ pwd
/d/Gnu
bash$ ls
groff-1.10/
bash$ ls ../ncurses
ncurses-1.9.9g.tar
bash$ tar xf ../ncurses/ncurses-1.9.9g.tar
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g/test:
Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/progs: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/panel: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/ncurses: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/misc/tabset: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g/misc:
Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g/menu:
Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g/man:
Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/include: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g/form:
Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g/c++:
Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/ada_include: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/gen: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/html/images: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/html: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/samples: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/ada_objects: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95/objects: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of
ncurses_1.9.9g/Ada95: Bad address
tar: Could not change access and modification times of ncurses_1.9.9g: Bad
address
bash$ ls
groff-1.10/
ncurses_1.9.9g/
bash$ cd ncurses_1.9.9g
bash$ ./configure --help
Usage: configure [options] [host]
Options: [defaults in brackets after descriptions]
Configuration:
  --cache-file=FILE       cache test results in FILE
  --help                  print this message
  --no-create             do not create output files
  --quiet, --silent       do not print `checking...' messages
  --version               print the version of autoconf that created configure
Directory and file names:
  --prefix=PREFIX         install architecture-independent files in PREFIX
                          [/usr/local]
  --exec-prefix=EPREFIX   install architecture-dependent files in EPREFIX
                          [same as prefix]
  --bindir=DIR            user executables in DIR [EPREFIX/bin]
  --sbindir=DIR           system admin executables in DIR [EPREFIX/sbin]
  --libexecdir=DIR        program executables in DIR [EPREFIX/libexec]
  --datadir=DIR           read-only architecture-independent data in DIR
                          [PREFIX/share]
  --sysconfdir=DIR        read-only single-machine data in DIR [PREFIX/etc]
  --sharedstatedir=DIR    modifiable architecture-independent data in DIR
                          [PREFIX/com]
  --localstatedir=DIR     modifiable single-machine data in DIR [PREFIX/var]
  --libdir=DIR            object code libraries in DIR [EPREFIX/lib]
  --includedir=DIR        C header files in DIR [PREFIX/include]
  --oldincludedir=DIR     C header files for non-gcc in DIR [/usr/include]
  --infodir=DIR           info documentation in DIR [PREFIX/info]
  --mandir=DIR            man documentation in DIR [PREFIX/man]
  --srcdir=DIR            find the sources in DIR [configure dir or ..]
  --program-prefix=PREFIX prepend PREFIX to installed program names
  --program-suffix=SUFFIX append SUFFIX to installed program names
  --program-transform-name=PROGRAM
                          run sed PROGRAM on installed program names
Host type:
  --build=BUILD           configure for building on BUILD [BUILD=HOST]
  --host=HOST             configure for HOST [guessed]
  --target=TARGET         configure for TARGET [TARGET=HOST]
Features and packages:
  --disable-FEATURE       do not include FEATURE (same as --enable-FEATURE=no)
  --enable-FEATURE[=ARG]  include FEATURE [ARG=yes]
  --with-PACKAGE[=ARG]    use PACKAGE [ARG=yes]
  --without-PACKAGE       do not use PACKAGE (same as --with-PACKAGE=no)
  --x-includes=DIR        X include files are in DIR
  --x-libraries=DIR       X library files are in DIR
--enable and --with options recognized:
  --with-install-prefix   prefixes actual install-location
  --with-shared           generate shared-libraries
  --with-normal           generate normal-libraries (default)
  --with-debug            generate debug-libraries (default)
  --with-profile          generate profile-libraries
  --disable-overwrite     leave out the link to -lcurses
  --enable-termcap        compile in termcap fallback support
  --enable-getcap         fast termcap load, no xrefs to terminfo
  --enable-symlinks       make tic use symbolic links not hard links
  --enable-bsdpad         recognize BSD-style prefix padding
  --enable-echo           display "compiling" commands (default)
  --enable-warnings       turn on GCC compiler warnings
  --enable-assertions     turn on generation of assertion code
bash$ configure --program-suffix=.exe --enable-termcap --enable-symlinks=no
--with-shared=no --with-profile=no -v
creating cache ./config.cache
Configuring NCURSES 1.9.9g ABI 3.4 (Mon Dec  8 06:52:54 GMT-4:00 1997)
System type is CYGWIN32_NT
Configuring for CYGWIN32/NT 4.0
checking for prefix... /usr/local
checking for default include-directory... ${prefix}/include
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking version of gcc... cygnus-2.7.2-970404
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking for c++... c++
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/ginstall -c
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for tdlint... no
checking for lint... no
checking for alint... no
checking for man... no
checking for man_db... no
checking for makeflags variable... $(MFLAGS)
checking format of man-pages... unknown
checking for specified models...  normal debug
checking include directory... ${prefix}/include
checking for gcc __attribute__ directives
.... scanf
.... printf
.... unused
.... noreturn
checking for -lbsd... no
checking whether cross-compiling... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for -ldir... no
checking for regular-expression headers... 
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for getopt.h... no
checking for libc.h... no
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for sys/bsdtypes.h... no
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for poll.h... no
checking for sys/select.h... no
checking for sys/stropts.h... no
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for termio.h... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking for ttyent.h... no
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for values.h... no
checking for SCO by checking on /usr/bin/scosh
checking for scosh... maybenot
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for errno external decl... yes
checking declaration of sys_errlist... no
checking if data-only library module links... yes
checking for speed_t... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for getttynam... no
checking for memccpy... yes
checking for poll... no
checking for select... yes
checking for setbuffer... no
checking for setvbuf... yes
checking for sigaction... yes
checking for sigvec... no
checking for strdup... yes
checking for tcgetattr... yes
checking for times... yes
checking for usleep... yes
checking for vfscanf... no
checking for vsscanf... no
checking whether sigaction needs _POSIX_SOURCE... no
checking whether termios.h needs _POSIX_SOURCE... no
checking for restartable system calls... yes
checking whether setvbuf arguments are reversed... no
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for type sigaction_t... no
checking for working TIOCGWINSZ... yes
checking for c++... yes
checking for libg++... yes
checking for builtin c++ bool type... yes
checking for size of c++ bool... char
checking for gnatmake... no
checking for src modules... ncurses progs panel menu form
not updating unwritable cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating include/config_h
creating include/Makefile
creating man/Makefile
creating ncurses/Makefile
creating progs/Makefile
creating panel/Makefile
creating menu/Makefile
creating form/Makefile
creating misc/Makefile
creating test/Makefile
creating c++/Makefile
creating Makefile
Appending rules for normal model (ncurses)
Appending rules for debug model (ncurses)
Appending rules for normal model (progs)
Appending rules for debug model (progs)
Appending rules for normal model (panel)
Appending rules for debug model (panel)
Appending rules for normal model (menu)
Appending rules for debug model (menu)
Appending rules for normal model (form)
Appending rules for debug model (form)
Appending rules for normal model (c++)
Appending rules for debug model (c++)
creating headers.sh
creating include/config.h
removing include/config_h
bash$ make
cd include; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
sed <./MKterm.h.awk.in >MKterm.h.awk -e "/@VERSION@/s//1.9.9g/"
sh ./MKcurses.sh 1.9.9g 1 char .
updating include/curses.h
sed <./termcap.h.in >termcap.h -e "/@VERSION@/s//1.9.9g/"
sh ./MKhashsize.sh ./Caps >hashsize.h
sh ./MKparametrized.sh ./Caps >parametrized.h
sed <./unctrl.h.in >unctrl.h -e "/@VERSION@/s//1.9.9g/"
gawk -f MKterm.h.awk ./Caps > term.h
sh ./edit_cfg.sh ../include/config.h term.h
** edit: HAVE_TCGETATTR
** edit: HAVE_TERMIOS_H
** edit: HAVE_TERMIO_H
** edit: BROKEN_LINKER
cd man; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
sh ./MKterminfo.sh ./terminfo.head ./../include/Caps ./terminfo.tail
>terminfo.5
cd ncurses; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
gcc -o make_hash -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -DMAIN_PROGRAM
../comp_hash.c
sh ./MKcaptab.awk gawk ./../include/Caps > comp_captab.c
sh ./MKfallback.sh >fallback.c
gawk -f ./MKkeys.awk ./keys.list > keys.tries
gawk -f ./MKkeyname.awk ./keys.list > lib_keyname.c
sh ./MKlib_gen.sh "gcc -E" "gawk" <../include/curses.h >lib_gen.c
gawk -f ./MKnames.awk ./../include/Caps
cat namehdr boolnames boolfnames numnames numfnames strnames strfnames
nameftr >names.c
cat namehdr boolcodes numcodes strcodes codeftr >codes.c
rm -f namehdr nameftr codeftr boolnames boolfnames boolcodes numnames
numfnames numcodes strnames strfnames strcodes
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/fallback.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/hashmap.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/hardscroll.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_acs.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_addch.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_addstr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_beep.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_bkgd.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_baudrate.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_box.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_clear.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_clrbot.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_clreol.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_color.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_data.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_delch.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_delwin.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_doupdate.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_endwin.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_erase.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_gen.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_getch.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_getstr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_inchstr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_initscr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_insch.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_insdel.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_insstr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_instr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_isendwin.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_kernel.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_keyname.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_longname.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_mouse.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_move.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_mvcur.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_mvwin.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_newterm.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_newwin.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_options.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_overlay.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_pad.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_print.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_printw.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_raw.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_refresh.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_restart.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_scanw.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_screen.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_scroll.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_scrreg.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_set_term.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_setup.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_slk.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_termcap.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_ti.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_touch.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_tparm.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_tputs.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_trace.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_traceatr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_tracechr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_tracedmp.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_tracemse.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_tstp.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_twait.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_unctrl.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_vidattr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_window.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/names.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/codes.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/read_entry.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/read_termcap.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/write_entry.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/sigaction.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/vsscanf.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/alloc_entry.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/captoinfo.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/comp_captab.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/comp_error.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/comp_hash.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/comp_parse.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/comp_scan.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/parse_entry.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/resizeterm.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/wresize.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../ncurses/lib_adabind.c
ar rv ../lib/libncurses.a ../objects/fallback.o ../objects/hashmap.o
.../objects/hardscroll.o ../objects/lib_acs.o ../objects/lib_addch.o
.../objects/lib_addstr.o ../objects/lib_beep.o ../objects/lib_bkgd.o
.../objects/lib_baudrate.o ../objects/lib_box.o ../objects/lib_clear.o
.../objects/lib_clrbot.o ../objects/lib_clreol.o ../objects/lib_color.o
.../objects/lib_data.o ../objects/lib_delch.o ../objects/lib_delwin.o
.../objects/lib_doupdate.o ../objects/lib_endwin.o ../objects/lib_erase.o
.../objects/lib_gen.o ../objects/lib_getch.o ../objects/lib_getstr.o
.../objects/lib_inchstr.o ../objects/lib_initscr.o ../objects/lib_insch.o
.../objects/lib_insdel.o ../objects/lib_insstr.o ../objects/lib_instr.o
.../objects/lib_isendwin.o ../objects/lib_kernel.o ../objects/lib_keyname.o
.../objects/lib_longname.o ../objects/lib_mouse.o ../objects/lib_move.o
.../objects/lib_mvcur.o ../objects/lib_mvwin.o ../objects/lib_newterm.o
.../objects/lib_newwin.o ../objects/lib_options.o ../objects/lib_overlay.o
.../objects/lib_pad.o ../objects/lib_print.o ../objects/lib_printw.o
.../objects/lib_raw.o ../objects/lib_refresh.o ../objects/lib_restart.o
.../objects/lib_scanw.o ../objects/lib_screen.o ../objects/lib_scroll.o
.../objects/lib_scrreg.o ../objects/lib_set_term.o ../objects/lib_setup.o
.../objects/lib_slk.o ../objects/lib_termcap.o ../objects/lib_ti.o
.../objects/lib_touch.o ../objects/lib_tparm.o ../objects/lib_tputs.o
.../objects/lib_trace.o ../objects/lib_traceatr.o ../objects/lib_tracechr.o
.../objects/lib_tracedmp.o ../objects/lib_tracemse.o ../objects/lib_tstp.o
.../objects/lib_twait.o ../objects/lib_unctrl.o ../objects/lib_vidattr.o
.../objects/lib_window.o ../objects/names.o ../objects/codes.o
.../objects/read_entry.o ../objects/read_termcap.o ../objects/write_entry.o
.../objects/sigaction.o ../objects/vsscanf.o ../objects/alloc_entry.o
.../objects/captoinfo.o ../objects/comp_captab.o ../objects/comp_error.o
.../objects/comp_hash.o ../objects/comp_parse.o ../objects/comp_scan.o
.../objects/parse_entry.o ../objects/resizeterm.o ../objects/wresize.o
.../objects/lib_adabind.o
a - ../objects/fallback.o
a - ../objects/hashmap.o
a - ../objects/hardscroll.o
a - ../objects/lib_acs.o
a - ../objects/lib_addch.o
a - ../objects/lib_addstr.o
a - ../objects/lib_beep.o
a - ../objects/lib_bkgd.o
a - ../objects/lib_baudrate.o
a - ../objects/lib_box.o
a - ../objects/lib_clear.o
a - ../objects/lib_clrbot.o
a - ../objects/lib_clreol.o
a - ../objects/lib_color.o
a - ../objects/lib_data.o
a - ../objects/lib_delch.o
a - ../objects/lib_delwin.o
a - ../objects/lib_doupdate.o
a - ../objects/lib_endwin.o
a - ../objects/lib_erase.o
a - ../objects/lib_gen.o
a - ../objects/lib_getch.o
a - ../objects/lib_getstr.o
a - ../objects/lib_inchstr.o
a - ../objects/lib_initscr.o
a - ../objects/lib_insch.o
a - ../objects/lib_insdel.o
a - ../objects/lib_insstr.o
a - ../objects/lib_instr.o
a - ../objects/lib_isendwin.o
a - ../objects/lib_kernel.o
a - ../objects/lib_keyname.o
a - ../objects/lib_longname.o
a - ../objects/lib_mouse.o
a - ../objects/lib_move.o
a - ../objects/lib_mvcur.o
a - ../objects/lib_mvwin.o
a - ../objects/lib_newterm.o
a - ../objects/lib_newwin.o
a - ../objects/lib_options.o
a - ../objects/lib_overlay.o
a - ../objects/lib_pad.o
a - ../objects/lib_print.o
a - ../objects/lib_printw.o
a - ../objects/lib_raw.o
a - ../objects/lib_refresh.o
a - ../objects/lib_restart.o
a - ../objects/lib_scanw.o
a - ../objects/lib_screen.o
a - ../objects/lib_scroll.o
a - ../objects/lib_scrreg.o
a - ../objects/lib_set_term.o
a - ../objects/lib_setup.o
a - ../objects/lib_slk.o
a - ../objects/lib_termcap.o
a - ../objects/lib_ti.o
a - ../objects/lib_touch.o
a - ../objects/lib_tparm.o
a - ../objects/lib_tputs.o
a - ../objects/lib_trace.o
a - ../objects/lib_traceatr.o
a - ../objects/lib_tracechr.o
a - ../objects/lib_tracedmp.o
a - ../objects/lib_tracemse.o
a - ../objects/lib_tstp.o
a - ../objects/lib_twait.o
a - ../objects/lib_unctrl.o
a - ../objects/lib_vidattr.o
a - ../objects/lib_window.o
a - ../objects/names.o
a - ../objects/codes.o
a - ../objects/read_entry.o
a - ../objects/read_termcap.o
a - ../objects/write_entry.o
a - ../objects/sigaction.o
a - ../objects/vsscanf.o
a - ../objects/alloc_entry.o
a - ../objects/captoinfo.o
a - ../objects/comp_captab.o
a - ../objects/comp_error.o
a - ../objects/comp_hash.o
a - ../objects/comp_parse.o
a - ../objects/comp_scan.o
a - ../objects/parse_entry.o
a - ../objects/resizeterm.o
a - ../objects/wresize.o
a - ../objects/lib_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libncurses.a
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/fallback.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/hashmap.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/hardscroll.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_acs.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_addch.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_addstr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_beep.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_bkgd.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_baudrate.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_box.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_clear.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_clrbot.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_clreol.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_color.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_data.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_delch.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_delwin.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_doupdate.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_endwin.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_erase.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_gen.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_getch.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_getstr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_inchstr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_initscr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_insch.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_insdel.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_insstr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_instr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_isendwin.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_kernel.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_keyname.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_longname.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_mouse.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_move.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_mvcur.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_mvwin.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_newterm.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_newwin.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_options.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_overlay.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_pad.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_print.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_printw.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_raw.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_refresh.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_restart.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_scanw.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_screen.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_scroll.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_scrreg.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_set_term.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_setup.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_slk.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_termcap.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_ti.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_touch.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_tparm.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_tputs.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_trace.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_traceatr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_tracechr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_tracedmp.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_tracemse.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_tstp.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_twait.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_unctrl.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_vidattr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_window.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/names.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/codes.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/read_entry.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/read_termcap.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/write_entry.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/sigaction.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/vsscanf.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/alloc_entry.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/captoinfo.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/comp_captab.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/comp_error.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/comp_hash.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/comp_parse.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/comp_scan.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/parse_entry.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/resizeterm.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/wresize.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -I../ncurses -I./../ncurses  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline=
-DTRACE -c ../ncurses/lib_adabind.c
ar rv ../lib/libncurses_g.a ../obj_g/fallback.o ../obj_g/hashmap.o
.../obj_g/hardscroll.o ../obj_g/lib_acs.o ../obj_g/lib_addch.o
.../obj_g/lib_addstr.o ../obj_g/lib_beep.o ../obj_g/lib_bkgd.o
.../obj_g/lib_baudrate.o ../obj_g/lib_box.o ../obj_g/lib_clear.o
.../obj_g/lib_clrbot.o ../obj_g/lib_clreol.o ../obj_g/lib_color.o
.../obj_g/lib_data.o ../obj_g/lib_delch.o ../obj_g/lib_delwin.o
.../obj_g/lib_doupdate.o ../obj_g/lib_endwin.o ../obj_g/lib_erase.o
.../obj_g/lib_gen.o ../obj_g/lib_getch.o ../obj_g/lib_getstr.o
.../obj_g/lib_inchstr.o ../obj_g/lib_initscr.o ../obj_g/lib_insch.o
.../obj_g/lib_insdel.o ../obj_g/lib_insstr.o ../obj_g/lib_instr.o
.../obj_g/lib_isendwin.o ../obj_g/lib_kernel.o ../obj_g/lib_keyname.o
.../obj_g/lib_longname.o ../obj_g/lib_mouse.o ../obj_g/lib_move.o
.../obj_g/lib_mvcur.o ../obj_g/lib_mvwin.o ../obj_g/lib_newterm.o
.../obj_g/lib_newwin.o ../obj_g/lib_options.o ../obj_g/lib_overlay.o
.../obj_g/lib_pad.o ../obj_g/lib_print.o ../obj_g/lib_printw.o
.../obj_g/lib_raw.o ../obj_g/lib_refresh.o ../obj_g/lib_restart.o
.../obj_g/lib_scanw.o ../obj_g/lib_screen.o ../obj_g/lib_scroll.o
.../obj_g/lib_scrreg.o ../obj_g/lib_set_term.o ../obj_g/lib_setup.o
.../obj_g/lib_slk.o ../obj_g/lib_termcap.o ../obj_g/lib_ti.o
.../obj_g/lib_touch.o ../obj_g/lib_tparm.o ../obj_g/lib_tputs.o
.../obj_g/lib_trace.o ../obj_g/lib_traceatr.o ../obj_g/lib_tracechr.o
.../obj_g/lib_tracedmp.o ../obj_g/lib_tracemse.o ../obj_g/lib_tstp.o
.../obj_g/lib_twait.o ../obj_g/lib_unctrl.o ../obj_g/lib_vidattr.o
.../obj_g/lib_window.o ../obj_g/names.o ../obj_g/codes.o
.../obj_g/read_entry.o ../obj_g/read_termcap.o ../obj_g/write_entry.o
.../obj_g/sigaction.o ../obj_g/vsscanf.o ../obj_g/alloc_entry.o
.../obj_g/captoinfo.o ../obj_g/comp_captab.o ../obj_g/comp_error.o
.../obj_g/comp_hash.o ../obj_g/comp_parse.o ../obj_g/comp_scan.o
.../obj_g/parse_entry.o ../obj_g/resizeterm.o ../obj_g/wresize.o
.../obj_g/lib_adabind.o
a - ../obj_g/fallback.o
a - ../obj_g/hashmap.o
a - ../obj_g/hardscroll.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_acs.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_addch.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_addstr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_beep.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_bkgd.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_baudrate.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_box.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_clear.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_clrbot.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_clreol.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_color.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_data.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_delch.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_delwin.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_doupdate.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_endwin.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_erase.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_gen.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_getch.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_getstr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_inchstr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_initscr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_insch.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_insdel.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_insstr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_instr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_isendwin.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_kernel.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_keyname.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_longname.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_mouse.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_move.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_mvcur.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_mvwin.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_newterm.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_newwin.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_options.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_overlay.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_pad.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_print.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_printw.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_raw.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_refresh.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_restart.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_scanw.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_screen.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_scroll.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_scrreg.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_set_term.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_setup.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_slk.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_termcap.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_ti.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_touch.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_tparm.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_tputs.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_trace.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_traceatr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_tracechr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_tracedmp.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_tracemse.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_tstp.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_twait.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_unctrl.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_vidattr.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_window.o
a - ../obj_g/names.o
a - ../obj_g/codes.o
a - ../obj_g/read_entry.o
a - ../obj_g/read_termcap.o
a - ../obj_g/write_entry.o
a - ../obj_g/sigaction.o
a - ../obj_g/vsscanf.o
a - ../obj_g/alloc_entry.o
a - ../obj_g/captoinfo.o
a - ../obj_g/comp_captab.o
a - ../obj_g/comp_error.o
a - ../obj_g/comp_hash.o
a - ../obj_g/comp_parse.o
a - ../obj_g/comp_scan.o
a - ../obj_g/parse_entry.o
a - ../obj_g/resizeterm.o
a - ../obj_g/wresize.o
a - ../obj_g/lib_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libncurses_g.a
cd progs; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
sh -c "./MKtermsort.sh gawk ./../include/Caps" >termsort.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c ../progs/tic.c
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../progs/dump_entry.c
gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  ../objects/tic.o
.../objects/dump_entry.o ../lib/libncurses.a  -o tic
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c ../progs/toe.c
gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  ../objects/toe.o
.../objects/dump_entry.o ../lib/libncurses.a  -o toe
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../progs/infocmp.c
gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  ../objects/infocmp.o
.../objects/dump_entry.o ../lib/libncurses.a  -o infocmp
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../progs/clear.c
gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  ../objects/clear.o
.../lib/libncurses.a  -o clear
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../progs/tput.c
gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  ../objects/tput.o
.../lib/libncurses.a  -o tput
cd ../objects; gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c
.../progs/tset.c
gcc -I../progs -I.  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  ../objects/tset.o
.../objects/dump_entry.o ../lib/libncurses.a  -o tset
cd panel; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
rm -f ../include/panel.h
cp ./panel.h ../include/panel.h
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -c ../panel/panel.c
ar rv ../lib/libpanel.a ../objects/panel.o
a - ../objects/panel.o
ranlib ../lib/libpanel.a
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMINFO=\"/usr/local/share/terminfo\" -O  -g -Dinline= -DTRACE -c
.../panel/panel.c
ar rv ../lib/libpanel_g.a ../obj_g/panel.o
a - ../obj_g/panel.o
ranlib ../lib/libpanel_g.a
cd menu; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
rm -f ../include/menu.h
cp ./menu.h ../include/menu.h
rm -f ../include/eti.h
cp ./eti.h ../include/eti.h
rm -f ../include/mf_common.h
cp ./mf_common.h ../include/mf_common.h
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_attribs.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_cursor.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_driver.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_format.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_global.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_hook.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_cur.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_nam.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_new.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_opt.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_use.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_val.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_item_vis.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_items.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_new.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_opts.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_post.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_req_name.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_spacing.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_userptr.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_win.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../menu/m_adabind.c
ar rv ../lib/libmenu.a ../objects/m_attribs.o ../objects/m_cursor.o
.../objects/m_driver.o ../objects/m_format.o ../objects/m_global.o
.../objects/m_hook.o ../objects/m_item_cur.o ../objects/m_item_nam.o
.../objects/m_item_new.o ../objects/m_item_opt.o ../objects/m_item_use.o
.../objects/m_item_val.o ../objects/m_item_vis.o ../objects/m_items.o
.../objects/m_new.o ../objects/m_opts.o ../objects/m_post.o
.../objects/m_req_name.o ../objects/m_spacing.o ../objects/m_userptr.o
.../objects/m_win.o ../objects/m_adabind.o
a - ../objects/m_attribs.o
a - ../objects/m_cursor.o
a - ../objects/m_driver.o
a - ../objects/m_format.o
a - ../objects/m_global.o
a - ../objects/m_hook.o
a - ../objects/m_item_cur.o
a - ../objects/m_item_nam.o
a - ../objects/m_item_new.o
a - ../objects/m_item_opt.o
a - ../objects/m_item_use.o
a - ../objects/m_item_val.o
a - ../objects/m_item_vis.o
a - ../objects/m_items.o
a - ../objects/m_new.o
a - ../objects/m_opts.o
a - ../objects/m_post.o
a - ../objects/m_req_name.o
a - ../objects/m_spacing.o
a - ../objects/m_userptr.o
a - ../objects/m_win.o
a - ../objects/m_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libmenu.a
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_attribs.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_cursor.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_driver.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_format.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_global.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_hook.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_cur.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_nam.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_new.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_opt.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_use.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_val.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_item_vis.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_items.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_new.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_opts.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_post.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_req_name.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_spacing.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_userptr.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_win.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../menu/m_adabind.c
ar rv ../lib/libmenu_g.a ../obj_g/m_attribs.o ../obj_g/m_cursor.o
.../obj_g/m_driver.o ../obj_g/m_format.o ../obj_g/m_global.o
.../obj_g/m_hook.o ../obj_g/m_item_cur.o ../obj_g/m_item_nam.o
.../obj_g/m_item_new.o ../obj_g/m_item_opt.o ../obj_g/m_item_use.o
.../obj_g/m_item_val.o ../obj_g/m_item_vis.o ../obj_g/m_items.o
.../obj_g/m_new.o ../obj_g/m_opts.o ../obj_g/m_post.o ../obj_g/m_req_name.o
.../obj_g/m_spacing.o ../obj_g/m_userptr.o ../obj_g/m_win.o
.../obj_g/m_adabind.o
a - ../obj_g/m_attribs.o
a - ../obj_g/m_cursor.o
a - ../obj_g/m_driver.o
a - ../obj_g/m_format.o
a - ../obj_g/m_global.o
a - ../obj_g/m_hook.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_cur.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_nam.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_new.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_opt.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_use.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_val.o
a - ../obj_g/m_item_vis.o
a - ../obj_g/m_items.o
a - ../obj_g/m_new.o
a - ../obj_g/m_opts.o
a - ../obj_g/m_post.o
a - ../obj_g/m_req_name.o
a - ../obj_g/m_spacing.o
a - ../obj_g/m_userptr.o
a - ../obj_g/m_win.o
a - ../obj_g/m_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libmenu_g.a
cd form; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
rm -f ../include/form.h
cp ./form.h ../include/form.h
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_regex.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_num.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_int.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_enum.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_alpha.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_alnum.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fty_ipv4.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_data.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_win.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_user.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_opts.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_hook.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_req_name.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fld_user.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fld_type.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fld_stat.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/fld_def.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_def.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_driver.c
cd ../objects; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -c
.../form/frm_adabind.c
ar rv ../lib/libform.a ../objects/fty_regex.o ../objects/fty_num.o
.../objects/fty_int.o ../objects/fty_enum.o ../objects/fty_alpha.o
.../objects/fty_alnum.o ../objects/fty_ipv4.o ../objects/frm_data.o
.../objects/frm_win.o ../objects/frm_user.o ../objects/frm_opts.o
.../objects/frm_hook.o ../objects/frm_req_name.o ../objects/fld_user.o
.../objects/fld_type.o ../objects/fld_stat.o ../objects/fld_def.o
.../objects/frm_def.o ../objects/frm_driver.o ../objects/frm_adabind.o
a - ../objects/fty_regex.o
a - ../objects/fty_num.o
a - ../objects/fty_int.o
a - ../objects/fty_enum.o
a - ../objects/fty_alpha.o
a - ../objects/fty_alnum.o
a - ../objects/fty_ipv4.o
a - ../objects/frm_data.o
a - ../objects/frm_win.o
a - ../objects/frm_user.o
a - ../objects/frm_opts.o
a - ../objects/frm_hook.o
a - ../objects/frm_req_name.o
a - ../objects/fld_user.o
a - ../objects/fld_type.o
a - ../objects/fld_stat.o
a - ../objects/fld_def.o
a - ../objects/frm_def.o
a - ../objects/frm_driver.o
a - ../objects/frm_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libform.a
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_regex.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_num.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_int.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_enum.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_alpha.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_alnum.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fty_ipv4.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_data.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_win.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_user.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_opts.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_hook.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_req_name.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fld_user.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fld_type.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fld_stat.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/fld_def.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_def.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_driver.c
cd ../obj_g; gcc -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O  -g
-Dinline= -DTRACE -c ../form/frm_adabind.c
ar rv ../lib/libform_g.a ../obj_g/fty_regex.o ../obj_g/fty_num.o
.../obj_g/fty_int.o ../obj_g/fty_enum.o ../obj_g/fty_alpha.o
.../obj_g/fty_alnum.o ../obj_g/fty_ipv4.o ../obj_g/frm_data.o
.../obj_g/frm_win.o ../obj_g/frm_user.o ../obj_g/frm_opts.o
.../obj_g/frm_hook.o ../obj_g/frm_req_name.o ../obj_g/fld_user.o
.../obj_g/fld_type.o ../obj_g/fld_stat.o ../obj_g/fld_def.o
.../obj_g/frm_def.o ../obj_g/frm_driver.o ../obj_g/frm_adabind.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_regex.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_num.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_int.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_enum.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_alpha.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_alnum.o
a - ../obj_g/fty_ipv4.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_data.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_win.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_user.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_opts.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_hook.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_req_name.o
a - ../obj_g/fld_user.o
a - ../obj_g/fld_type.o
a - ../obj_g/fld_stat.o
a - ../obj_g/fld_def.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_def.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_driver.o
a - ../obj_g/frm_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libform_g.a
cd misc; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd test; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./blue.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o blue
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./bs.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o bs
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./firework.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o firework
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./gdc.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o gdc
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./hanoi.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o hanoi
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./hashtest.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o hashtest
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./knight.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o knight
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./lrtest.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o lrtest
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./ncurses.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o ncurses
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./newdemo.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o newdemo
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./rain.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o rain
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./tclock.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-lm -o tclock
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./testcurs.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o testcurs
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./view.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o view
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./worm.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o worm
gcc -O  -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  ./xmas.c
.../lib/libform.a ../lib/libmenu.a ../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a
-o xmas
cd c++; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" all
cd ../objects; c++ -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-O -c ../c++/cursesw.cc
cd ../objects; c++ -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-O -c ../c++/cursesp.cc
cd ../objects; c++ -DNDEBUG -I. -I../include -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-O -c ../c++/demo.cc
c++ -o demo ../objects/cursesw.o ../objects/cursesp.o ../objects/demo.o
.../lib/libpanel.a ../lib/libncurses.a  -lg++ -lm
bash$ pwd
/d/Gnu/ncurses_1.9.9g
bash$ cd progs
bash$ ls *.exe
clear.exe*
infocmp.exe*
tic.exe*
toe.exe*
tput.exe*
tset.exe*
bash$ cd ../test
bash$ ls *.exe
blue.exe*      hanoi.exe*     ncurses.exe*   testcurs.exe*
bs.exe*        hashtest.exe*  newdemo.exe*   view.exe*
firework.exe*  knight.exe*    rain.exe*      worm.exe*
gdc.exe*       lrtest.exe*    tclock.exe*    xmas.exe*
bash$ printenv TERM
linux
bash$ testcurs
Error opening terminal: linux.
bash$ cd ../
bash$ pwd
/d/Gnu/ncurses_1.9.9g
bash$ make install
cd include; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
installing term.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 term.h /usr/local/include 
installing curses.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 curses.h /usr/local/include 
installing unctrl.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 unctrl.h /usr/local/include 
installing termcap.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 termcap.h /usr/local/include 
cd man; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
sh ./edit_man.sh /usr/local/man terminfo.5 ./*.[0-9]*
installing /usr/local/man/man5/terminfo.5
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man5/terminfo.5 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/captoinfo.1m
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/captoinfo.1m 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/clear.1
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/clear.1 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_addch.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_addch.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_addchstr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_addchstr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_addstr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_addstr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_attr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_attr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_beep.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_beep.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_bkgd.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_bkgd.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_border.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_border.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_clear.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_clear.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_color.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_color.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_delch.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_delch.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_deleteln.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_deleteln.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_getch.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_getch.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_getstr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_getstr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_getyx.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_getyx.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_inch.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_inch.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_inchstr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_inchstr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_initscr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_initscr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_inopts.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_inopts.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_insch.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_insch.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_insstr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_insstr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_instr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_instr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_kernel.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_kernel.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_mouse.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_mouse.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_move.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_move.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_outopts.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_outopts.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_overlay.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_overlay.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_pad.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_pad.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_print.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_print.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_printw.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_printw.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_refresh.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_refresh.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_scanw.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_scanw.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_scr_dmp.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_scr_dmp.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_scroll.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_scroll.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_slk.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_slk.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_termattrs.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_termattrs.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_termcap.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_termcap.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_terminfo.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_terminfo.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_touch.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_touch.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_util.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_util.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/curs_window.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/curs_window.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_cursor.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_cursor.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_data.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_data.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_driver.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_driver.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_field.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_attributes.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077
/usr/local/man/man3/form_field_attributes.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_buffer.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077
/usr/local/man/man3/form_field_buffer.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_info.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_info.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_just.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_just.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_new.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_new.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_opts.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_opts.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_userptr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077
/usr/local/man/man3/form_field_userptr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_field_validation.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077
/usr/local/man/man3/form_field_validation.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_fieldtype.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_fieldtype.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_hook.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_hook.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_new.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_new.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_new_page.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_new_page.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_opts.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_opts.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_page.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_page.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_post.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_post.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_requestname.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_requestname.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_userptr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_userptr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/form_win.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/form_win.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/infocmp.1m
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/infocmp.1m 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_attribs.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_attribs.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_cursor.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_cursor.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_driver.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_driver.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_format.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_format.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_hook.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_hook.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_items.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_items.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_mark.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_mark.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_new.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_new.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_opts.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_opts.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_pattern.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_pattern.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_post.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_post.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_requestname.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_requestname.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_spacing.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_spacing.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_userptr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_userptr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/menu_win.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/menu_win.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_current.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_current.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_name.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_name.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_new.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_new.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_opts.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_opts.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_userptr.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_userptr.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_value.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_value.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_visible.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/mitem_visible.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/ncurses.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/ncurses.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/panel.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/panel.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/resizeterm.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/resizeterm.3x 
installing /usr/local/man/man5/term.5
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man5/term.5 
installing /usr/local/man/man7/term.7
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man7/term.7 
installing /usr/local/man/man5/terminfo.5
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man5/terminfo.5 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/tic.1m
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/tic.1m 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/toe.1m
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/toe.1m 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/tput.1
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/tput.1 
installing /usr/local/man/man1/tset.1
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man1/tset.1 
installing /usr/local/man/man3/wresize.3x
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 /tmp/man7077 /usr/local/man/man3/wresize.3x 
cd ncurses; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
installing ../lib/libncurses.a as /usr/local/lib/libncurses.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libncurses.a /usr/local/lib/libncurses.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libncurses.a /usr/local/lib/libncurses.a 
linking libcurses.a to libncurses.a
rm -f /usr/local/lib/libcurses.a 
ln -s /usr/local/lib/libncurses.a /usr/local/lib/libcurses.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libncurses.a
installing ../lib/libncurses_g.a as /usr/local/lib/libncurses_g.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libncurses_g.a /usr/local/lib/libncurses_g.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libncurses_g.a /usr/local/lib/libncurses_g.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libncurses_g.a
cd progs; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
/bin/ginstall -c tic     /usr/local/bin/tic
/bin/gginstall -c tic.exe /usr/local/bin/tic.exe
/bin/ginstall -c toe     /usr/local/bin/toe
/bin/gginstall -c toe.exe /usr/local/bin/toe.exe
/bin/ginstall -c infocmp /usr/local/bin/infocmp
/bin/gginstall -c infocmp.exe /usr/local/bin/infocmp.exe
/bin/ginstall -c clear   /usr/local/bin/clear
/bin/gginstall -c clear.exe /usr/local/bin/clear.exe
/bin/ginstall -c tput    /usr/local/bin/tput
/bin/gginstall -c tput.exe /usr/local/bin/tput.exe
/bin/ginstall -c tset    /usr/local/bin/tset
/bin/gginstall -c tset.exe /usr/local/bin/tset.exe
linking captoinfo to tic
ln: cannot create hard link `/usr/local/bin/captoinfo' to
`/usr/local/bin/tic': No such file or directory
make: [install.progs] Error 1 (ignored)
linking reset to tset
cd panel; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
installing ../lib/libpanel.a as /usr/local/lib/libpanel.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libpanel.a /usr/local/lib/libpanel.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libpanel.a /usr/local/lib/libpanel.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libpanel.a
installing ../lib/libpanel_g.a as /usr/local/lib/libpanel_g.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libpanel_g.a /usr/local/lib/libpanel_g.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libpanel_g.a /usr/local/lib/libpanel_g.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libpanel_g.a
installing ./panel.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ./panel.h /usr/local/include 
cd menu; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
installing ../lib/libmenu.a as /usr/local/lib/libmenu.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libmenu.a /usr/local/lib/libmenu.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libmenu.a /usr/local/lib/libmenu.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libmenu.a
installing ../lib/libmenu_g.a as /usr/local/lib/libmenu_g.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libmenu_g.a /usr/local/lib/libmenu_g.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libmenu_g.a /usr/local/lib/libmenu_g.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libmenu_g.a
installing ./eti.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ./eti.h /usr/local/include 
installing ./menu.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ./menu.h /usr/local/include 
cd form; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
installing ../lib/libform.a as /usr/local/lib/libform.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libform.a /usr/local/lib/libform.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libform.a /usr/local/lib/libform.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libform.a
installing ../lib/libform_g.a as /usr/local/lib/libform_g.a
/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libform_g.a /usr/local/lib/libform_g.a 
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ../lib/libform_g.a /usr/local/lib/libform_g.a 
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libform_g.a
installing ./form.h in /usr/local/include
/bin/gginstall -c -m 644 ./form.h /usr/local/include 
cd misc; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
sh ./run_tic.sh /usr/local/bin . /usr/local/share/terminfo 
** Building terminfo database, please wait...
** adjusting tabset paths
"/tmp/7863", line 268, terminal 'unknown': resolution of use=dumb failed
"/tmp/7863", line 772, terminal 'iris-ansi-ap': resolution of use=iris-ansi
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 917, terminal 'pcvt25': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 920, terminal 'pcvt28': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 923, terminal 'pcvt35': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 926, terminal 'pcvt40': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 929, terminal 'pcvt43': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 932, terminal 'pcvt50': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 939, terminal 'pcvt25w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 942, terminal 'pcvt28w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 945, terminal 'pcvt35w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 948, terminal 'pcvt40w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 951, terminal 'pcvt43w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 954, terminal 'pcvt50w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/7863", line 961, terminal 'x68k': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1001, terminal 'cons25': resolution of use=cons25w failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1023, terminal 'cons25r': resolution of use=cons25w failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1038, terminal 'cons25l1': resolution of use=cons25w failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1100, terminal 'bsdos-bold': resolution of use=bsdos failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1105, terminal 'pc3': resolution of use=bsdos failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1244, terminal 'vt100nam': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1249, terminal 'vt100-w': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1259, terminal 'vt100-nav': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1271, terminal 'vt100-s': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1280, terminal 'vt100-s-bot': resolution of use=vt100-am
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1287, terminal 'vt102': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1306, terminal 'vt125': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1337, terminal 'vt132': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1369, terminal 'vt220-w': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1384, terminal 'vt220d': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1388, terminal 'vt220-nam': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1425, terminal 'vt320nam': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1474, terminal 'vt320-nam': resolution of use=vt320 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1480, terminal 'vt320-w': resolution of use=vt320 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1734, terminal 'dec-vt220': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1874, terminal 'xterm': resolution of use=xterm-r6 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 1987, terminal 'xterm-pcolor': resolution of use=xterm+sl
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2079, terminal 'vremote': resolution of use=cbunix failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2083, terminal 'pty': resolution of use=cbunix failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2200, terminal 'sun-ss5': resolution of use=sun-il failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2203, terminal 'sun': resolution of use=sun-il failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2402, terminal 'altos3': resolution of use=altos2 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2404, terminal 'altos4': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2458, terminal 'hp110': resolution of use=hpgeneric failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2525, terminal 'hp2621-fl': resolution of use=hpgeneric
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2699, terminal 'hp2645': resolution of use=hpgeneric failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2845, terminal 'hp2397a': resolution of use=hp+color failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2887, terminal 'hp2392': resolution of use=hpsub failed
"/tmp/7863", line 2913, terminal 'hpex': resolution of use=hpsub failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3046, terminal 'gator-t': resolution of use=gator failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3059, terminal 'gator-52': resolution of use=vt52 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3083, terminal 'dku7003': resolution of use=dku7003-dumb
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3138, terminal 'adm3a+': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3200, terminal 'adm21': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3369, terminal 'adm31-old': resolution of use=adm31 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3373, terminal 'adm36': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3432, terminal 'pt100w': resolution of use=pt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3434, terminal 'pt250': resolution of use=pt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3514, terminal 'qvt103-w': resolution of use=qvt103 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3541, terminal 'qvt203': resolution of use=qvt103 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3726, terminal 'tvi912c': resolution of use=tvi912 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3730, terminal 'tvi912-2p': resolution of use=tvi912 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 3793, terminal 'tvi920b': resolution of use=tvi912 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4236, terminal 'tvi970-vb': resolution of use=tvi970 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4239, terminal 'tvi970-2p': resolution of use=tvi970 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4383, terminal 'vi200-f': resolution of use=vi200 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4385, terminal 'vi200-rv': resolution of use=vi200 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4410, terminal 'vi300-old': resolution of use=vi300 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4440, terminal 'vi550': resolution of use=vi300 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4451, terminal 'vi603': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4525, terminal 'wy30-mc': resolution of use=wy30 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4531, terminal 'wy30-vb': resolution of use=wy30 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4581, terminal 'wy50-mc': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4584, terminal 'wy50-vb': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 4587, terminal 'wy50-w': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5012, terminal 'wy75-mc': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5015, terminal 'wy75-vb': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5018, terminal 'wy75-w': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5072, terminal 'wy85-vb': resolution of use=wy85 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5077, terminal 'wy85-w': resolution of use=wy85 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5135, terminal 'wy185-24': resolution of use=wy185 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5139, terminal 'wy185-vb': resolution of use=wy185 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5146, terminal 'wy185-w': resolution of use=wy185 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5321, terminal 'wy370': resolution of use=wy370-nk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5335, terminal 'wy370-105k': resolution of use=wy370-nk
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5345, terminal 'wy370-EPC': resolution of use=wy370-nk
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5381, terminal 'wy160-tek': resolution of use=wy99gt-tek
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5466, terminal 'wy520-24': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5470, terminal 'wy520-vb': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5477, terminal 'wy520-w': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5497, terminal 'wy520-epc': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5526, terminal 'wy520-36': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5532, terminal 'wy520-48': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5589, terminal 'wy75ap': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5619, terminal 'kermit-am': resolution of use=kermit failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5629, terminal 'pckermit': resolution of use=kermit failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5642, terminal 'pckermit120': resolution of use=kermit
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5666, terminal 'msk227am': resolution of use=msk227 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5679, terminal 'msk22714': resolution of use=mskermit227
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5812, terminal 'att2350': resolution of use=att2300 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5849, terminal 'att4410v1-w': resolution of use=att5410v1
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 5853, terminal 'att4410': resolution of use=att5410v1 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6018, terminal 'att5420_2-w': resolution of use=att5420_2
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6040, terminal 'att4418-w': resolution of use=att5418 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6090, terminal 'att4424-1': resolution of use=att4424 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6155, terminal 'att5425-nl': resolution of use=att4425
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6159, terminal 'att5425-w': resolution of use=tty5425 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6372, terminal 'att5620-24': resolution of use=att5620
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6374, terminal 'att5620-34': resolution of use=att5620
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6430, terminal 'att605-pc': resolution of use=att605 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6433, terminal 'att605-w': resolution of use=att605 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6469, terminal 'att610-w': resolution of use=att610 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6485, terminal 'att610-103k': resolution of use=att610
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6497, terminal 'att615': resolution of use=att610 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6554, terminal 'att620-w': resolution of use=att620 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6572, terminal 'att620-103k': resolution of use=att620
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6610, terminal 'att630-24': resolution of use=att630 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6864, terminal 'att505-24': resolution of use=att505 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6866, terminal 'tt505-22': resolution of use=att505 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6909, terminal 'ampex175-b': resolution of use=ampex175
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 6947, terminal 'ampex219w': resolution of use=ampex219
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7163, terminal 'aaa-18': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7169, terminal 'aaa-20': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7173, terminal 'aaa-22': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7177, terminal 'aaa-24': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7184, terminal 'aaa-26': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7189, terminal 'aaa-28': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7198, terminal 'aaa-30-s': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7211, terminal 'aaa': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7224, terminal 'aaa-36': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7231, terminal 'aaa-40': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7238, terminal 'aaa-48': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7247, terminal 'aaa-60-s': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7254, terminal 'aaa-60': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7266, terminal 'guru': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7282, terminal 'guru-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7293, terminal 'guru-44-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7301, terminal 'guru-76-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7312, terminal 'guru-76-w-s': resolution of use=guru+s
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7358, terminal 'regent100': resolution of use=regent failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7360, terminal 'regent20': resolution of use=regent failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7390, terminal 'screwpoint': resolution of use=viewpoint
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7496, terminal 'cit101e-n': resolution of use=cit101e failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7499, terminal 'cit101e-132': resolution of use=cit101e
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7503, terminal 'cit101e-n132': resolution of use=cit101e
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7544, terminal 'citoh': resolution of use=lpr failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7750, terminal 'c108-4p': resolution of use=c100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7826, terminal 'c100-rv': resolution of use=c100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7829, terminal 'oc100': resolution of use=c100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7861, terminal 'avt-rv-ns': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7864, terminal 'avt-w-ns': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7868, terminal 'avt-w-rv-ns': resolution of use=avt-ns
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7886, terminal 'avt': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7886, terminal 'avt': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7888, terminal 'avt-rv': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7889, terminal 'avt-rv': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7891, terminal 'avt-w': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7892, terminal 'avt-w': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7896, terminal 'avt-w-rv': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7896, terminal 'avt-w-rv': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7916, terminal 'contel301': resolution of use=contel300
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7954, terminal 'dg211': resolution of use=dg200 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 7957, terminal 'dg450': resolution of use=dg200 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8030, terminal 'cs10-w': resolution of use=cs10 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8057, terminal 'dmchat': resolution of use=dm2500 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8074, terminal 'dm3045': resolution of use=dm3025 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8111, terminal 'dm80': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8217, terminal 'ts100-ctxt': resolution of use=ts100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8474, terminal 'sbi': resolution of use=sb1 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8498, terminal 'superbeeic': resolution of
use=superbee-xsb failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8646, terminal 'hz1552': resolution of use=vt52 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8676, terminal 'esprit-am': resolution of use=esprit failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8732, terminal 'ibm3151': resolution of use=ibm3163 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8769, terminal 'ibm3164': resolution of use=ibm3163 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8780, terminal 'ibm-apl': resolution of use=dm1520 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 8790, terminal 'ibmmono': resolution of use=ibm3101 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9021, terminal 'abm85h': resolution of use=abm85 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9027, terminal 'abm85e': resolution of use=abm85 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9033, terminal 'abm85h-old': resolution of use=abm85 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9180, terminal 'prism5': resolution of use=p4 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9191, terminal 'prism7': resolution of use=p4 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9207, terminal 'prism8': resolution of use=p4 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9272, terminal 'prism9-w': resolution of use=p9 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9300, terminal 'prism12': resolution of use=p9 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9334, terminal 'prism14': resolution of use=p9 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9405, terminal 'act5': resolution of use=act4 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9409, terminal 'mime-fb': resolution of use=mime failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9411, terminal 'mime-hb': resolution of use=mime failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9446, terminal 'mime3a': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9652, terminal 'pe7000c': resolution of use=pe7000m failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9690, terminal 'tandem6510': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9739, terminal 'dt100w': resolution of use=dt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9776, terminal 'tek4013': resolution of use=tek4012 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9779, terminal 'tek4014': resolution of use=tek4012 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9834, terminal 'tek4025-17': resolution of use=tek4025
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9843, terminal 'tek4025-ex': resolution of use=tek4025
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 9894, terminal 'tek4025ex': resolution of use=tek4025 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10040, terminal 'tek4207-s': resolution of use=tek4107
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10087, terminal 'tek4113-34': resolution of use=tek4113
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10145, terminal 'tek4125': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10310, terminal 'vc303a': resolution of use=vc303 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10320, terminal 'vc404-s': resolution of use=vc404 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10335, terminal 'vc415': resolution of use=vc404 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10351, terminal 'pcplot': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10414, terminal 'apple2e-p': resolution of use=apple2e
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10552, terminal 'liswb': resolution of use=lisa failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10582, terminal 'lisaterm-w': resolution of use=lisaterm
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10591, terminal 'mac': resolution of use=lisa failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10652, terminal 'uniterm': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10856, terminal 'pc-minix': resolution of use=minix failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10896, terminal 'basis': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 10987, terminal 'cbblit': resolution of use=blit failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11018, terminal 'bitgraph': resolution of use=bg2.0 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11021, terminal 'bg2.0rv': resolution of use=bg2.0 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11035, terminal 'bg1.25rv': resolution of use=bg1.25 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11037, terminal 'bg1.25nv': resolution of use=bg1.25 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11231, terminal 'ln03-w': resolution of use=ln03 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11284, terminal 'ps300': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11346, terminal 'h19-bs': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11365, terminal 'h19-u': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11370, terminal 'h19-g': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11373, terminal 'alto-h19': resolution of use=h19 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11458, terminal 'z29a-kc-uc': resolution of use=z29a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11461, terminal 'z29a-nkc-bc': resolution of use=z29a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11464, terminal 'z29a-nkc-uc': resolution of use=z29a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11506, terminal 'p19': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11584, terminal 'intertube2': resolution of use=intertube
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11622, terminal 'graphos-30': resolution of use=graphos
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11643, terminal 'modgraph': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11776, terminal 'rt6221-w': resolution of use=rt6221 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11821, terminal 'hirez100-w': resolution of use=hirez100
failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11860, terminal 'soroc120': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/7863", line 11957, terminal 'tab132': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12006, terminal 't1061f': resolution of use=t1061 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12071, terminal 'ti916': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12123, terminal 'ti924w': resolution of use=ti924 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12125, terminal 'ti924-8w': resolution of use=ti924-8 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12140, terminal 'ti926': resolution of use=ti924 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12144, terminal 'ti926-8': resolution of use=ti924-8 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12511, terminal 'diablo1620-m8': resolution of
use=diablo1620 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12515, terminal 'diablo1640': resolution of
use=diablo1620 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12520, terminal 'diablo1640-lm': resolution of
use=diablo1620 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12655, terminal 'env230': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/7863", line 12664, terminal 'ep40': resolution of use=ep4080 failed
? tic could not build /usr/local/share/terminfo
make: *** [install.data] Error 1
make: *** [install] Error 2
bash$ 
        Bruce S. Skinner                | [email-masked]
DEFENCE RESEARCH ESTABLISHMENT ATLANTIC | [email-masked]
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA, B2Y 3Z7 | (902) 426-3100 x205 or 538-1765
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed without any
other reason but because they are not already common."    John Locke
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".