Subject: Re: BUG: stdin not a constant
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

7 Dec 1997 23:00:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

[email-masked] writes:

>stdout is probably defined as "(&__iob[1])" which is just an expression
>because of the parentheses. #undef it a #define it as "&__iob[1]" which
>is a constant.

Not a bad guess... but quite wrong, I'm afraid:
- stdout is not defined as `(&__iob[1])'
- constants are allowed to contain parentheses

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".