Subject: Latest mingw32 release has some problems
From: [email-masked]

6 Dec 1997 19:43:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

This is what happens while compiling the mingw32 version of libslang:

D:\Src\slang\src>gcc -o worm  worm.o  -L./ -lslang -ltermcap -lm
d:\mingw32\i386-mingw32\lib\crt1.o: In function `mingw32_init_mainargs':
/homes/src/tmp/mingw32-cdk/MINGW32/mingw/../../mingw/init.c:65: undefined
reference to `__GetMainArgs'
d:\mingw32\i386-mingw32\lib\crt1.o: In function `mingw32_init_fmode':
/homes/src/tmp/mingw32-cdk/MINGW32/mingw/../../mingw/crt1.c:108: undefined
reference to `__imp__fmode_dll'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".