Subject: Re: case sensitive directory names
From: [email-masked] (Guy Gascoigne - Piggford)

5 Dec 1997 21:55:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: Jason Zions <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

At 02:23 PM 12/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Sorry one and all - I thought gnuwin had a /bin/pwd that was distinct
>from the shell built-in. Might actually be a useful tool to build - one
>that uses Win32 calls to get the precise as-stored pathname of the
>current directory.

Oh there is a separate executable, though it's in
C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\bin rather than \bin.  Either way, it
returns the same thing as the builtin.

Guy

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".