Subject: egcs-1.00 binaries for cygwin32 and mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

5 Dec 1997 20:53:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Check out http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ 
(or ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/) for binary
releases of egcs-1.00 for cygwin32 and mingw32 platforms.

For those who don't know what these are, check out Cygnus Gnu-Win32
project page at http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/. 

Both the distributions are built with egcs-1.00 source + following:
    - binutils 971023
    - libg++-2.8.0b6 (slightly modified)

And mingw32 comes with Colin Peter's 971205 mingw snapshot.

Cheers,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/

ps: I haven't had a chance to put up the source patches for mingw32 (my
CVS tree is a mess), but hopefully within the next few days.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".