Subject: Did _you_ ever try to rebuild coolview sources?
From: [email-masked] (Bartlee A. Anderson)

5 Dec 1997 15:54:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I would like to find out who has tried to get Sergey's coolview sources
rebuilt(libcygwin.a cygwin.dll)?

What Platform? Were you successful?

After getting the results, I'll compile a list and post. I'd really
like to be able to rebuild on 95, but am afraid there are some tricks
to get around 95's limitations. And I'll need to know from those who
have gone before, what are the tight spots yet.

-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".