Subject: malloc.h file needed...
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Reuss)

4 Dec 1997 19:19:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm compiling some C code (meschach libs) and need the malloc.h header
file.  I looked through the cygwin32 1.8b distribution and noted that
there is documentation about a mmalloc library.  

1) Is this meant to replace the malloc stuff?  
2) How do I do it?
    - suggestions in the info file are to replance defininions with 
      mmalloc etc...  
    - is there no header for this implementaiotn of malloc
3) Could I get the standard malloc stuff anywhere for cygwin32?

Thanks in advance

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Stephen Reuss                               =====  ======  =====
  M.A.Sc.  student, Mechanical Engineering   ==      ==      ==  ==
  University of Waterloo, Canada             =       =====   ==   =
  E-mail: [email-masked]        ==      ==      ==  ==
  Phone : (519)888-4567 X3859                 =====  ==      =====
  Fax   : (519)888-6197                         *** G R O U P ***
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".