Subject: Re: should samba drive be mounted binary or text
From: [email-masked] (J.E. Scott)

4 Dec 1997 18:36:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

also, does anyone know why more and less don't work in the coolview
'rxvt'. They don't stop at the end of each page, and just emulate cat. 

James

_________________________________________________________________________

James Scott                                     Tel: +44-1223-339651
Judge Institute of Management                   Fax:         -339652
University of Cambridge                         Eml: [email-masked]
Trumpington Street                              Web: www-cfr.jims.cam.ac.uk/
Cambridge, England CB2 1AG 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".