Subject: RE: Too Much Mail Volume
From: [email-masked] (GBradfor)

4 Dec 1997 07:43:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

On 12/3/97, Michael Anthon <[email-masked]> at Internet wrote:

>About 10 messages in one day is not very high volume.  I am behind a 
>firewall and accessing news groups is a problem for me.  I have no 
>objection to a dual system, but some thought might be put into removing 
>or distorting mail addresses since junk mailers that harvest news 
>groups are a real problem.
     
10 a day!  I was gone a week and had well over 200 messages to clear out of my 
box from this list alone.  I was out yesterday, and this morning I had 75 
messages in my box!  Personally, I (and my mail admin) like the idea of a 
newsgroup.

/s/
Pat Bradford

        Respond to:
                [email-masked]
                        AND/OR
                [email-masked]

Received: from michp758.redstone.army.mil (136.205.10.78) by
FHSSMTP.REDSTONE.ARMY.MIL with SMTP
  (IMA Internet Exchange 2.11 Enterprise) id 00009990; Wed, 3 Dec 97 15:16:04
-0600
From: Michael Anthon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Too Much Mail Volume
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:01:19 +1000
Sender: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".