Subject: GNU Win32 Installation
From: [email-masked] (Caskey, William)

3 Dec 1997 19:32:10 -0800
Message-ID: <119D55D6D69FD011AB9B000092966BB411A177.cygnus.gnu-win32@EXCHANGE2>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Thanks for your reply. I fixed the environment variable by adding a \,
but still encountered the same problem. I then explored the directories
and noticed a cp.exe executable. I renamed this to cpp.exe and
everything works fine. Could this just have been a typo as the zip was
created or something? Thought I'd let you know. Again, thanks for your
reponse. Now, playing with the compiler...Bill

***************************************
*  Bill Caskey                                                        *
*  Director, Research & Grants Administration    *
*  The Children's Mercy Hospital                          *
*  2401 Gillham Road                                           *
*  Kansas City, MO  64108                                  *
*  Voice:	(816) 234-3879                                   *
*  FAX:	(816) 855-1982                                   *
*  E-mail:	[email-masked]                             *
***************************************

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".