Subject: Re: Do we need commercial advertisements in the gnu-win32 list?
From: [email-masked] (David Fox)

2 Dec 1997 05:22:16 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Tomas Fasth <[email-masked]> writes:

> Jason,
> 
> I joined this mailing list because of my interest in the freely
> availible gnu-win32 distribution. I am personally not a bit interested
> in commercial binary-only alternatives, especially not yours since I
> concider it far to expensive. I do not consider this mailing list a
> proper place for you to advertise about features in your products.
> Remember that you are using cygnus resources for doing this. Do you have
> their consent? If you have not done it already, I suggest you to set up
> your own mailing list for issues related to your own products.

Well, I find the information in Jason's posts (and in the follow-ups)
quite interesting and informative, even if I'm not considering using a
commercial product.  Just a second opinion.  It sure beats "Fast Cash"!
-- 
David Fox	   http://www.cat.nyu.edu/fox		xoF divaD
NYU Media Research Lab   [email-masked]   baL hcraeseR aideM UYN
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".