Subject: Re: Gnu-Win32 Central is up...
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

2 Dec 1997 02:38:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (jman)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

jman wrote:
> 
> http://www.deninc.com/~gnu-win32
> ftp://ftp.deninc.com (Dedicated to Gnu-Win32)

Thanks for hosting the mirror and informational pages.  I added links on
the main project WWW page.

I am still in need of additional mirrors, especially within the USA.
Please let me know if anyone else can start one going.  The beta 18 release
completely swamped Cygnus' ftp server for 2 days when that one came out
(97% utilization of our T1 for 36 hours straight!).  It will make
several people at Cygnus less unhappy if the eventual release of 19
has a lighter impact than 18 did.

BTW, for those people who have been asking, I will announce a date for beta
19 when I have one.  I am still busy fixing bugs as well as working on
customer releases right now.  Please be patient with me -- for now at least
Sergey has his coolview release out which includes most of the latest
Cygwin32 features/patches.

Regards,

Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".