Subject: Re: Too Much Mail Volume
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

2 Dec 1997 00:59:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01bcfdf8$56371b20$8a82400c@hypercow>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

>I second the idea of moving this mailing list to a newsgroup.

No. This isn't a high traffic mailing list compared to a lot of other
lists I am on.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".