Subject: Re: InstallShield reports: "WinExec failed: return=20" after 99% completion
From: [email-masked] (Jason Zions)

30 Nov 1997 18:21:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

> I just made /bin and copied ksh from OpenNT and also bash from
> gnuwin32.

By Monday or Tuesday, the binary for an OpenNT port of bash should be
available in the OpenNT Tools Warehouse. Might take a day or two longer
to get the source code bundled up and available there as well. Lord,
that's some incredibly crufty code; non-portable stuff left and right.

Took one of my engineers under four hours once the rising level of
complaints/requests about bash availability tripped my threshold. Sorry
for the delay; we aim to please.

And before anyone else asks - emacs 20.2 is high up on my list of code
to be ported. As soon as we get gdb done.

Jason Zions
Softway Systems Inc.
Makers of OpenNT, POSIX for Windows NT
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".