Subject: Re: pointers &arrays[]
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

29 Nov 1997 21:40:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

"Scott Warner" <[email-masked]> writes:
> Not being a mathemagician but keenly interested in math (regretting the
> "whattamy ever gonna use this junk for?" attitude) I'm interested.  I
> thought the question "What is an Array Name?" would be simple to answer. 
> The apparent contradiction in the language seem to point to a more complex
> underlying structure, yes?

Rather irrelevant to this mailing list, no? Please, we have irrelevant 
messages posted to this group as it is, so let's stick to the right forum 
(comp.lang.c anyone?) for stuff like this.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~kha/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".