Subject: mailing-list archives
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Nichols)

29 Nov 1997 21:17:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

How can I get more recent mailing list archives? I've got the messages
since I joined the list, and there are .gz files of stuff up to Nov 1996,
but Feb 1997 - Sep 1997 I can only get to on the Web, one message at a
time, v.laboriously. Can I get an archive of all messages this year?

Thanks to Earnie Boyd for his "please check these URLs" messages --- but
has anyone got a more comprehensive set of FAQs than those currently
available? I like this tool very much, but it's taking me ages to find info
on how to use the various tools. Suggestions, anyone?

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".