Subject: docs for dlltool?
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Nichols)

29 Nov 1997 06:43:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

could someone please point me to documentation for dlltool? I've been
hunting through sll the refs Earnie Boyd suggested in an earlier posting,
with no success.

I have a third-party library (in assembler) as a Win32 DLL, as a COFF .lib
and as an OMF .lib. Can I write a gnu-win32 app that uses the (single)
exported function in this DLL? I have an import lib for it, and can get it
to link - when the app runs, if the DLL is not on the path I get a "cannot
find DLL" message, but if it is the app GPFs. This lib works fine with
Watcom and MS compilers.

How do I use a DEF file instead of an import lib, with gnu-win32? I think I
must have overlooked some big chunk of documentation somewhere - can anyone
tell me where?

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".