Subject: Re: CVS and SSH
From: [email-masked] (Martin Hamilton)

28 Nov 1997 08:41:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Chris Cowan writes:

| Here's a URL you may be interested in
| ftp://ftp.net.lut.ac.uk/martin/ssh-win32/

Even with b18 there seem to be enough missing bits that ssh only kind
of works, sometimes...  If anyone's interested in (a) hacking on ssh
to make it work under gnu-win32 or (b) hacking on a GPL'd version of
ssh implemented from scratch from the IETF's SSH group's Internet
Drafts, you might want to join the 'psst' list - mail to
[email-masked] with a message body of 'subscribe'.

Cheerio,

Martin

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".