Subject: Re: Problems with 'bash'
From: [email-masked] (John A. Turner)

27 Nov 1997 05:10:20 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Earnie Boyd wrote for the 7000th time:
> 
> Let me point you to:

[snip]

I could have sworn there was a vote taken and the concensus
was that msgs of this type should be sent to the individual
only and not to the entire friggin' list every time.

I really do appreciate Earnie taking care of pointing people
to the FAQs, etc.  Really.  But I get too much mail already.

If my memory is incorrect, then my apologies.  I'll just shut
up and keep deleting...

--
John A. Turner
Blue Sky|VIFX  http://www.blueskystudios.com|http://www.vifx.com
LANL           http://www.lanl.gov/home/turner
Personal       http://www.concentric.net/~jturners
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".