Subject: InstallShield reports: "WinExec failed: return=20" after 99% completion
From: [email-masked] (Philippe Champagne)

27 Nov 1997 02:34:47 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Once the status bar is at 99%, I get the above mentionned error message.

I have installed previously gnuwin32 but I needed to deinstall it for a
while.
I have tried OpenNT... -- deinstall gunwin32, install OpenNT, unistall
OpenNT and then
try to reinstall gnuwin32 in that order. (I kept OpenNT for a week or so)

Since the same executable (cdk.exe) work before (I did not deleted the
original) I expect Installshield makes some assumption about my current
environment or don't like it.

I would appreciate some help on the issue.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".