Subject: ispell 3.1
From: [email-masked] (egauthie)

26 Nov 1997 22:19:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

hi

did anyboby nanaged to compile ispell3.1  (the 4.0 exist for NT but do
not support foreign alphabets).
After a little work i managed to compile the dictionaries and various
tools but when i link the main tool i have the following messages :
term.o(.text+0x4a8):term.c: undefined reference to `sigsetmask'
term.o(.text+0x593):term.c: undefined reference to `sigsetmask'
term.o(.text+0x6c1):term.c: undefined reference to `sigblock'
term.o(.text+0x6d5):term.c: undefined reference to `sigsetmask'

any help will be welcome.

Gauthier eric

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".