Subject: Gnu-win32 Central :)
From: [email-masked] (jman)

26 Nov 1997 13:42:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello folks,
 I'm setting up the central Gnu-Win32 site or a mirror to one now 
that I have time. The site is will be on a dedicated T1 in Texas in 
the US. With Sergey's permission I'm mirroring his website an his ftp 
site. The website isn't up yet as I haven't found a decent mirror 
program for www but the ftp site is an it is updated daily. 

ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub
http://www.deninc.com/~gnu-win32

If you have a program, patch, anything to do with Gnu-Win32 upload to 
the incoming dir (a description with the upload or email to 
[email-masked] would be nice) and it will be moved to the /pub dir. If 
someone wants to help setup these with me also drop me a note. We can 
get this setup I have plenty of space an the T1 is very nice and and 
just 1 hop from the UU backbone....

(Idea's comments wanted)

-------------------------------------------------------
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
System Admin. Network Consulting 
http://www.deninc.com | UIN: 2820043
Email [email-masked] or [email-masked]
Finger [email-masked] for PGP Public Keys... 
-------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".