Subject: How can I use gcc with the Platform SDK?
From: [email-masked] (Bawer Dagdviren)

25 Nov 1997 08:07:13 -0800
Message-ID: <01bcf911$de28b020$0a0a0a0a.cygnus.gnu-win32@bawer1>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello!

I was just wondering what I will have to go through to be able to use the
latest platform SDK. Do I have to change the headers in any ways? If so, is
this "legal"? Can I use the libs (after converting to ld-libs) without any
legal problems?
These COM and OLE thinggies (I'm a newbie, don't kill me! =) ), are they
possible to use with gnuwin32?

If someone has the time to answer it would be very appreciated. I still
don't know if I should buy a compiler to get things working or if it works
just as well with gnuwin32.

Bawer

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".