Subject: Compiling wget
From: [email-masked] (Michael J. Maravillo)

24 Nov 1997 18:49:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Michael J. Maravillo" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I've just downloaded the gnu-win32 tools and tried my luck in
compiling GNU wget-1.4.3.  Everything compiles fine until the linking
process:

cd src && make CC='gcc' CPPFLAGS='' DEFS='-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSYSTEM_WGETRC=\"/usr/etc/wgetrc\"' CFLAGS='-O2 -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-implicit' LDFLAGS='' LIBS='' prefix='/usr' exec_prefix='/usr' bindir='/usr/bin' infodir='/usr/info' mandir='/usr/man' manext=
'1'
gcc  -o wget connect.o host.o http.o netrc.o ftp-basic.o ftp.o ftp-ls.o mtch.o html.o retr.o recur.o url.o init.o utils.o cmpt.o getopt.o main.o version.o 
http.o(.text+0x811):http.c: undefined reference to `errno'
http.o(.text+0x8d1):http.c: undefined reference to `errno'
http.o(.text+0xeb6):http.c: undefined reference to `errno'
http.o(.text+0x1451):http.c: undefined reference to `errno'
http.o(.text+0x1d65):http.c: undefined reference to `errno'
http.o(.text+0x2318):http.c: more undefined references to `errno' follow
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1
make: *** [wget] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Mike
[ Michael J. Maravillo                                 Philippines Online ]
[ System Administrator     PGP KeyID: 470AED9D     InfoDyne, Incorporated ]
[ http://www.philonline.com/~mmj/                          (632) 890-0204 ]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".