Subject: Re: Win32 Online Documentation -- Revisited
From: [email-masked] (Axel Riese)

24 Nov 1997 15:09:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi !

> 	You can find it at ftp.funet.fi: /pub/msdos/windows/util if you need it. 
>  I was unable to run the .hlp files noted above (specifically api32wh.hlp 
> with either the WFW3.11 winhelp.exe or the Winhelp32.exe program included 
> with NT 4.0)

As I told you some days ago, this .hlp file seems to be broken. Open it with
a HEX-editor and you find that 99% are 0-bytes!

BW,

  Axel

===============================================================================
Axel Riese
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
J. Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz                              e-Mail: [email-masked]
Austria             URL: http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/research/combinat/risc/
===============================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".