Subject: Console title
From: [email-masked] (Martyn J. Pearce)

24 Nov 1997 11:26:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Please accept my apologies if this has been asked before: I have checked
the FAQ, and release notes, but to no avail.

Having upgraded to b18, I discover that bash has taken to playing with
the console title to state the running program.  Now, in my beloved
Linux, I explicitly have the xterm title bars track my pwd, and echo
them there.  Is there any means to control the console title bar in NT
in a similar fashion?

Thank you,

Mx.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".