Subject: Re: Win32 Online Documentation -- Revisited
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

22 Nov 1997 07:30:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks.,

	This Just In...

On 20 Nov 97 at 10:51, the Illustrious Anthony Williams wrote:

Paul G. wrote:

> > >	Does anyone know where I might find downloadable documentation (one 
> > big 
> > >chunk or as part of some other currently available distribution) on the 
> > >net which is similar in scope and depth to the MSDN Win32 
> > documentation?

Anthony replied:

> Visit my web page http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/users/williams and download the
> old Win32 API help file (10 zip files to make it easy to download). Like
> I said it's old, but it does include most functions, apart from new
> DirectX, and Win95 shell functions.

	The ftp.funet.fi site has the wh307c.zip file...which is required to run 
the help file created from the above files.

	You can find it at ftp.funet.fi: /pub/msdos/windows/util if you need it. 
 I was unable to run the .hlp files noted above (specifically api32wh.hlp 
with either the WFW3.11 winhelp.exe or the Winhelp32.exe program included 
with NT 4.0)

	Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic
http://www.submergedsoftware.com/
ICQ#977283
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".