Subject: gnu-win32 mirror
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

21 Nov 1997 21:36:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

I've found the gnu-win32 files mirrored at the Goodie Domain Service.  
This sight gets the Earnie Best Sight award.  Ever wanted to know what 
files were in the archive before downloading?  Ever wanted to download 
just one of the files in the archive?  Then this is a sight you need to 
visit.

The sight is maintained by the University of Technology Vienna, Austria.  
The URL is http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/

Nice sight.  Give it a try.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".